Lower Garden View
Our Lower Garden view is nicely appointed and the updated kitchen is fully stocked for those who love to cook. it offers a queen size bed and sofa bed, offering accommodations for up to 4 persons.
Facing the adjacent park, you have lovely trees and flowering shrubs off your patio.
This unit is a lower-level unit with a few stairs in and out. Just outside the patio door, you are just steps to the beachfront.
The lower garden view unit is equipped with a Queen Bed and a Pull-Out Couch.
Kids (12 years and under)
Rates are based upon Double Occupancy
Peak Season Rates
|Lower Garden View||$215.00||$1290.00|
Low Season Rates
|Lower Garden View||$144.00||$864.00|
Off Season Rates
|Lower Garden View||$124.00||$744.00||$1785.00|
Holiday Season Rates
|Lower Garden View||
About the Suite
Our lower garden view unit is one of a kind. This unit is a lower level unit with a few stairs in and out. Just outside the patio door, you are steps to the barbeques and the beachfront. The electric fireplace is great for the cooler months.
Just steps off the beach front area, this unit is a great space for those who want more privacy from the action on the beach.
Additional persons are $15 per night or $75 per week.
Children 12 and under stay free.
Check in time is 3:00 pm
Check out time is 11:00 am.
After hour check-ins are to be arranged with the office during regular hours.
Every suite comes with free WiFi Internet access and free local phone.
Our resort offers coin laundry facilities for out guests. Open during regular office hours.
All suites include hair-dryers, linens and complimentary soaps and shampoos.
Regular office hours are 9:30 am to 5:30 pm.
There is free parking for the guests of our resort.
All of our units are strictly non-smoking and no-pet accommodations.
Barbecues and fire pits are not allowed in the property.
- Regular office hours are 9:30 am to 5:30 pm.
- Please arrange after-hour check-in service with our Front office during regular business hours.
- All rates are based on Single/Double occupancy. Additional guest is $15.00 per person/per night plus applicable taxes.
- No extra fees for additional persons on monthly rates.
- Monthly rates do not apply for periods less than 30 days.
- 5% GST / 8% PST and 2% Municipal taxes are added to the rates listed.
- A deposit of $50 will be billed for a one-night reservation and $100 for a multiple-night reservation. A 25% deposit is required when reserving monthly accommodation. 50% of the remaining balance is due for monthly reservations, 30 days from the date of arrival. Deposits are non-refundable if cancellations are less than 30 days from the date of arrival.
- All rates are subject to change without notice.
- No pets, no smoking.
Group rates are exclusive to the lower
Your Stay Here
While staying at Shorewater Resort you get to experience the wonders of the natural beachfront, exploring and taking walks, or just good old fun building a sand castle. The town has a lot to offer as well.
Restaurants & Bars
You have many options for dining in Qualicum Beach, with a few favourite restaurants within walking distance like Fish Tales, Deez, and The Shady. Or check out one of many restaurants in town like Giovanni’s, Lefty’s, or Gary’s.
Activities & News
Time To Discover
There is a lot to do in the Area. Activities range from the Qualicum Beach Farmers Market on Saturdays, artisan markets by the Old School House Art Centre, watching a play by the Echo Players, a round of golf, or a relaxing afternoon at one of the many day spas in town.
I loved the suite we were in! Such a cozy, cabin feel. Amazing view of the ocean and the beach. We will definitely come back here in the future!
Great location, friendly staff, nice rooms. Step out of the room and you’re gazing upon the water. Highly recommended.