Upper Garden View
Our Upper Garden View unit is excellent for families or those who prefer a greater amount of space and privacy. On the second floor, this unit has a balcony from which you have a complete view of the park and oceanfront when on the balcony. The unit is equipped with an electric fireplace, making it perfect for long-term off-season rentals.
This upper garden unit is equipped with 2 Queen Beds and a Pull-Out Couch.
Kids (12 years and under)
Rates are based upon Double Occupancy
Peak Season Rates
|Upper Garden View||$235.00||$1410.00|
Low Season Rates
|Upper Garden View||$164.00||$984.00|
Off Season Rates
|Upper Garden View||$144.00||$864.00||$2085.00|
Holiday Season Rates
|Upper Garden View||$154.00||$924.00|
About the Suite
This one and only Upper Garden View unit is equipped with two Queen Beds and a Pull-Out Couch. One Queen Bed is in a loft area, with the second Queen Bed as a Murphy Bed, folding up against the wall, out of the way, in the main area of the unit. This offers a greater amount of available floor space.
Additional persons are $15 per night or $75 per week.
Children 12 and under stay free.
Check in time is 3:00 pm
Check out time is 11:00 am.
After hour check-ins are to be arranged with the office during regular hours.
Every suite comes with free WiFi Internet access and free local phone.
Our resort offers coin laundry facilities for out guests. Open during regular office hours.
All suites include hair-dryers, linens and complimentary soaps and shampoos.
Regular office hours are 9:30 am to 5:30 pm.
There is free parking for the guests of our resort.
All of our units are strictly non-smoking and no-pet accommodations.
- No extra fees for additional persons on monthly rates.
- Visitors staying with guests will be charged for as per the posted rates.
- Monthly rates do not apply to periods of less than 30 days.
- 5% GST / 8% PST and 2% Municipal Levy apply.
- Deposits are required to make a reservation; $50 for a one night stay and $100 for multiple nights stay. Deposits will be refunded if 30 days or more notice is provided.
- Cancellation fee is $75, with less than 30 days’ notice on a short term reservation. Without notice or less than 3 days’ notice, extra fees will be charged.
- A non-refundable deposit of $250.00 will be taken at least 60 days prior to arrival to confirm monthly reservations during the winter season.
- All rates are subject to change without notice.
Group rates are exclusive to the lower
Your Stay Here
While staying at Shorewater Resort you get to experience the wonders of the natural beachfront, exploring and taking walks, or just good old fun building a sand castle. The town has a lot to offer as well.
Restaurants & Bars
You have many options for dining in Qualicum Beach, with a few favourite restaurants within walking distance like Fish Tales, Deez, and The Shady. Or check out one of many restaurants in town like Giovanni’s, Lefty’s, or Gary’s.
Activities & News
Time To Discover
There is a lot to do in the Area. Activities range from the Qualicum Beach Farmers Market on Saturdays, artisan markets by the Old School House Art Centre, watching a play by the Echo Players, a round of golf, or a relaxing afternoon at one of the many day spas in town.
I loved the suite we were in! Such a cozy, cabin feel. Amazing view of the ocean and the beach. We will definitely come back here in the future!
Great location, friendly staff, nice rooms. Step out of the room and you’re gazing upon the water. Highly recommended.
Peak Season Rates
Starting at $200/night
3295 West Island Highway
Qualicum Beach, B.C. // V9K 2C6
Vancouver Island, Canada
Book a room Today