Lower Beach Front
Our nicely appointed Lower Beach Front Suites, offer a private patio and direct beachfront access beyond our beautifully manicured lawn.
Most of our suites come with a queen size bed and/or a Murphy Bed or sofa bed. offering sleeping accommodations for up to 4 persons.
A fully stocked kitchen for those who love to cook.
Each patio is provided with a bistro table set to enjoy your morning coffee or evening cocktail and watch the surrounding sea life along with the beautiful sunrise or sunset. In the cooler months, each suite offers either a gas or electric fireplace to keep you extra warm.
The lower beach front unit is equipped with a Queen Bed and a Pull-Out Couch.
Kids (12 years and under)
Rates are based upon Double Occupancy
Peak Season Rates
|Lower Beach Front||$225.00||$1350.00|
Low Season Rates
September 16 to October 31, 2022 and May 1 to June 14, 2023
|Lower Beach Front||$154.00||$924.00|
Off Season Rates
|Lower Beach Front||$134.00||$804.00||$1935.00|
Holiday Season Rates
|Lower Beach Front||$144.00||$864.00|
This unit is great for small families or guest who may have issues with mobility. It is walk in and walk out onto the beach front area! It is important to note that this is the lower level of the building, you will hear guest above you.
About the Suite
These units are entered on the ground floor, and have patio doors by which you can walk straight to the beachfront from your unit. Some lower units have gas or electric fireplaces, great for the cooler months.
Additional persons are $15 per night or $75 per week.
Children 12 and under stay free.
Check in time is 3:00 pm
Check out time is 11:00 am.
After hour check-ins are to be arranged with the office during regular hours.
Every suite comes with free WiFi Internet access and free local phone.
Our resort offers coin laundry facilities for out guests. Open during regular office hours.
All suites include hair-dryers, linens and complimentary soaps and shampoos.
Regular office hours are 9:30 am to 5:30 pm.
There is free parking for the guests of our resort.
All of our units are strictly non-smoking and no-pet accommodations.
Barbecues and fire pits are not allowed in the property.
- Regular office hours are 9:30 am to 5:30 pm.
- Please arrange after-hour check-in service with our Front office during regular business hours.
- All rates are based on Single/Double occupancy. Additional guest is $15.00 per person/per night plus applicable taxes.
- No extra fees for additional persons on monthly rates.
- Monthly rates do not apply for periods less than 30 days.
- 5% GST / 8% PST and 2% Municipal taxes are added to the rates listed.
- A deposit of $50 will be billed for a one-night reservation and $100 for a multiple-night reservation. A 25% deposit is required when reserving monthly accommodation. 50% of the remaining balance is due for monthly reservations, 30 days from the date of arrival. Deposits are non-refundable if cancellations are less than 30 days from the date of arrival.
- All rates are subject to change without notice.
- No pets, no smoking.
Group rates are exclusive to the lower
Your Stay Here
While staying at Shorewater Resort you get to experience the wonders of the natural beachfront, exploring and taking walks, or just good old fun building a sand castle. The town has a lot to offer as well.
Restaurants & Bars
You have many options for dining in Qualicum Beach, with a few favourite restaurants within walking distance like Fish Tales, Deez, and The Shady. Or check out one of many restaurants in town like Giovanni’s, Lefty’s, or Gary’s.
Activities & News
Time To Discover
There is a lot to do in the Area. Activities range from the Qualicum Beach Farmers Market on Saturdays, artisan markets by the Old School House Art Centre, watching a play by the Echo Players, a round of golf, or a relaxing afternoon at one of the many day spas in town.
Always a great place to stay. A little home away from home. Nice with the loft and patio looking out to the beach. Reasonable rates as well.
Stayed in November last year for two weeks. It is such an amazing location. The doors open to an unobstructed view of the ocean and so much wildlife can be seen and heard.