Update Covid 19
We are committed to keeping you safe and providing the best experience possible during this period.
If you need to cancel, we are flexible.
Plus, all our units have private entrances and are self contained!
Built strategically on the Qualicum beach front, our units all offer immediate access to outdoor space. Come relax and unwind on the beach, local trails or in the comfort of your unit.
During this period, we have remained active in making our location a go to spot for beach vacations: with continuous maintenance and up grades. We are excited to welcome you back to Shorewater and show you what we have been up to!
What to expect when you arrive
- Our office and other public spaces have signage, spacing, and more frequent cleaning of all surfaces & touchpoints.
- Please note currently we do not have BBQ’s and extra lawn/beach furniture available. This may change depending on guidelines as they get finalized.
- Our Team Members have all received training on hand hygiene, physical distancing, and use of PPE.
Before you arrive:
In addition to our usual high cleaning standards, all units:
- Have received a thorough deep cleaning within the past few weeks, including the steam cleaning of carpets.
- Special attention is given to disinfecting high-touch points including doorknobs, light switches, remote controls, telephones, toilets, sinks, faucets, garbage cans, etc.
- All linens, including sheets, towels, shower curtains, and bedspreads, are changed and laundered fresh for every guest arrival to industry standard.
- All amenities (shampoo, soap, toilet paper, salt & pepper, sugar packets, creamers, etc.) are replaced/restocked for every guest arrival.
- All dishware & cookware is washed and sterilized in a bleach solution (as per guidelines) for every guest’s arrival.
- In-room collateral (magazines, promotional materials, books, board games, etc.) have been removed to reduce common touch points. Please contact the office during hours of operations with any questions.
- Our vacuums have HEPA filters to capture microscopic particles including pollen, dust, bacteria, and viruses.
As business levels allow:
- Units will be assigned to allow as much of a buffer between guest stays.
During your stay
- To reduce risk and promote safety for you and our Team, housekeeping will not be providing daily cleaning service during your stay.
- We are happy to deliver any additional supplies you require. Please contact the front desk as required.
- A laundry bag will be provided in your unit to leave any dirty linens outside your door by 11 am daily. These items will then be replaced with clean linens in a clean laundry bag at your door.
- Garbage and recycling are to be set out by 11 am daily for pick up. Please note bags of garbage are to be tied securely and doubled bagged if necessary, with recycling in the bin provided. The recycle bin will be disinfected and returned to your door.
- If there is any reason Maintenance must enter your unit, they will wear new gloves & masks while they are there.
- Any items left behind will be discarded rather than kept in Lost & Found to reduce handling of guest items.
Please note: Operating in this “new normal” economy means adjusting to frequent updates. The descriptions above are subject to change based on recommendations from WorkSafeBC, BC Ministry of Health, and the BC Hotel Association.
Stay safe and healthy,
Angela Hinz, General Manager
Be Our Guest For Your Entire Trip
Whether you are looking for a cozy economical suite or a large beach front chalet you can expect quality accommodations, friendly service and great value.
View Last Minute Availability
You Will Also Find Us On Social Media
Meet Us On Facebook
With love from our staff!
See Our Rates
Be Our Guest!